- UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) Civil Services Examination: 2017
- Come And Understand Civil Services Examination to Systematic way:-
- Civil Services Examination Will Done By Three Stages:-
- About this Examination
- How to Apply:-
- Age Limit And Opportunity
- Initial Examination
- Paper- I
- Paper – II
- Qualifying Paper
- There is 9 paper in Main Examination
- Papers of Main Examination
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) Civil Services Examination: 2017
The Country Supreme Services IAS,IPS,IFS and other central services, to enroll in the prestigious civil services examination this time to be held across the country will done on 18th june at different examinition center.The notification has been issued by (UPSC). You may apply for this until 17 MARCH 2017,Online.
Remarkable that Indian Forest Service(IFS) and other services initial examination will be together, But After than IFS examination will be held separately. Interestingly, This year has been no change in the pattern.
In India, Civil Services examination is not only Examination, Rather this is an opportunity, Whereby, you can directly become part of Indian Administration and give your contribution in policy.
Come And Understand Civil Services Examination to Systematic way:-
Civil Services Examination Will Done By Three Stages:-
It is a screening test, Its nature will be Objectives type. This aim is to be Calibrate making instant decision and prevalence study.
Click Here to see UPSC Prelims Syllabus
Click Here to See Admit Card of UPSC
It is a Written Test. Whereby, Depth Study and analysis of potential test.
This is a Last Stage ,Done by Interview. This Aim is to Calibrate Candidates Personality Traits.
About this Examination
Total Vacancy- 980 Posts
Online Application – 22 February To 17 March 2017
Initial Examination – 18 June 2017
Primary Examination – 28 October 2017
How to Apply:-
Go to UPSC Website and click on “Online Application Form” Option then Appear a Page Fulfil it and Submit.
To Join Examination Graduation Is Needed
- Graduation From Central or State Level University and Equivalent Degree
- Those Candidates that appear on last semester or year eligible to this Examination.
- Pass to any Category Candidates may apply.
- Medium of interview may be English and Hindi.
Age Limit And Opportunity
General/OBC(Creamylayer) – 32/6 opportunity
OBC – 25/9 Opportunity
SC/ST – 42/Unlimited
Physically Damaged – Unlimited Opportunity
Objective Type Question
Total Marks : 200(100 Question. 2 Marks)
Time Period : 2 Hours
There is Minusmarking of 0.33 at One Wrong Answer
Paper – II
Objective Type 80 Question
Total Marks : 200
Time Period : 2 Hours
Per one wrong answer cut 0.33 marks
To pass ,There is needed of 33% marks to pass.
There is 9 paper in Main Examination
- Total Paper – 9 (1750 Marks)
- Per Paper – 250 Marks
- Two Qualifying Papers(English and Hindi) Mark is not added in Last Marks
- There is needed of 33% Marks to pass in Qualifying Examination.
- All Papers are Subjective Type.
- Time-Period – 3 Hours
- No Negative Marking
Papers of Main Examination
Paper – 1(Indian Language) 300 Marks
Paper -2 (English Language) 300 Marks
Paper -3 Dissertation (250 Marks)
Paper -4 General Study-I(250 Marks)
Paper -5 General Study-II(250 Marks)
Paper -6 General Study-III(250 Marks)
Paper -7 General Study-IV(250 Marks)
Paper -8 Optional Subject(250 Marks)
Paper -9 Optional Subject(250 Marks)
It is a last a last stage of civil services examination.There is asking to student about his Biodata, Optional Subject, his Interests, National and International Topical Events releated question.Interview Marks-225 . There is needed of Presentation and Confidence.