- LNMU P.hD Admission Test 2019
- Eligibility LNMU P.hD Admission Test (PAT) 2019
- Exemption From LNMU PAT 2019
- How to Apply for LNMU PAT 2019
- LNMU PAT Entrance Test Fee 2019
- Mode of Payment of P.hD Test Fee
- LNMU P.hD Admission Test Pattern 2019
- LNMU P.hD Admission Test Schedule 2019
- Vacancy Subjects Wise
- Reservation for P.hD Admission
LNMU P.hD Admission Test 2019
LNMU have invited all the eligible and interested candidates to fill online applications for P.hD admission test (PAT) 2019 to get Admission in P.hD courses. All the candidates can apply online application form to get admission in P.hD online from university official portal. The university has declared the notification on official portal. We have include here all the point how to get admission admission in P.hD, it’s eligibility, fee, etc important details. LNMU P.hD Admission Test 2019 date. LNMU PAT exam date
Eligibility LNMU P.hD Admission Test (PAT) 2019
- A candidates seeking admission to the P.hD program should have Master’s degree with at list 55% marks in aggregate or it’s equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. (Or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the subjects/ in allied subjects from recognized university.
- An relaxation of 5% of marks from those who belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / Differently-abled categories of candidates.
Exemption From LNMU PAT 2019
- The candidates who have passed NET/JRF/BET/PAT-2018 of LNMU exam. secured grants for research such as felloship DBT/ICMR/ICAR/DST Inspired/CSSIR/ICHR etc.
- Assistant Professor, associate professor and professor who have been appointed on substantive post in the UGC pay scale in the teaching department of the university of a constituent college of the university, who have completed their probation successfully , with an experience of at least of two years of uninterrupted service would be exempted from the test. The teacher appointed in self finance basis will not be exempted from the test.
- Non- teaching employee of the university, who are holding substantive appointment for more than five years and have secured at least 55% marks in master’s degree in the subject concerned, and have published at least two research papers in any reputed referred journals or journals identified by the UGC would be considered to be exempted from the test.
How to Apply for LNMU PAT 2019
- The candidates are required to upload the duly filled application form, along with requisite test fee and required documents, from 08.08.2019 to 28.08.2019.
- Application form will not be displayed after due on the official website. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
LNMU PAT Entrance Test Fee 2019
- General/BC/EBC/ EWS – 3,000/-
- SC/ST/ Disabled/ Women – 2,000/-
Mode of Payment of P.hD Test Fee
- The candidates can pay Online Payment (non refundable) will be acceptable only through payment gateway displayed during filling the application form.
LNMU P.hD Admission Test Pattern 2019
LNMU P.hD Test (PAT) will be consists of two papers of 100 marks each.
- Shall consists of multiple choice questions on qualitative teaching and research aptitude.
- Shall be subjective type in the subject concerned, based on syllabus of the post graduate course of the university.
LNMU P.hD Admission Test Schedule 2019
LNMU is going to held P.hD admission test in Darbhanga at different centers, which will be communicated to the candidates properly in time. The P.hD Admission Test will be conduct on 22nd September 2019 in two sitting. Where 1st sitting test will start from 10;30 to 12;30 o’clock and second sitting exam will start from 02 to 04 o’clock in the evening. LNMU PAT exam date sheet
|LNMU PAT Online Application 2019||Click Here|
|LNMU PAT Entrance Test Details 2019||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Vacancy Subjects Wise
|01||AIH & C||08|
Reservation for P.hD Admission
The reservation policy of the state government will be applicable on total number of seats available in each subjects at the point of admission.
- P.hD admission test (PAT-2019) shall be organized as per information contained in the guidelines issued by the chancellor’s secretariat vide memo no. BSU-05/20010-2684/GS (I) Dated: 21.09.2017.
- Details process of making online application is available on the university website lnmu.ac.in
- Applicants are advised to check the portal regularly for any admission update. Grievances resulting from not leaving from not having visited the portal will not be entertained.
- Helpline Number – 9661073322, 9934061719