- JPU PhD PAT Admission Test 2021
- JPU PhD PAT Admission Test 2021 Syllabus
- Subjects in Which Test will be Conducted
- JPU PAT Written Test 2021 Procedure
- Eligibility for PhD Admission Test PAT 2021
- Subjects Wise Vacancies
- How to Apply for JPU PAT PhD Admission Test Form 2021
- PHD Admission test Form Fee
- JPU PhD Admission test 2021 Merit List
- Instructions to the Candidates for PAT Test
- Link of JPU PAT Admission Test 2021
- Q&A on JPU PAT PhD Admission Test 2021
- About JPU
JPU PhD PAT Admission Test 2021
JPU has announced the notification and date sheet to conduct PhD admission test to get admission in PhD course. To participate in this PhD PAT Admission Test, the eligible students have to apply online application. All the details related to the online application, fee, eligibility, syllabus, entrance test pattern, and other details are available on the university’s official portal. Here we have mentioned all the details on this page below. The PAT examination will be conducted in December month. All the students can be available at the exam center before the half-sour of the exam start time.
JPU PhD PAT Admission Test 2021 Syllabus
The candidates who have master degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in the UGC-7 point scale or an equivalent grade as applicable in the point scale wherever grading system is followed, and a relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of the grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/EBC/EWS/BC/differently-abled categories may apply for the PhD Admission test PAT 2021. If the students have any doubts and want to ask anything then you can comment below. The online application form fill will start from 21st October. PAT entrance exam date of JP Univ
Subjects in Which Test will be Conducted
|02||Humanities||Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Philosophy|
|03||Science||Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany & Mathematics|
|04||Social Science||History, Pol. Science, Home Science, Economy, Psychology & Geography|
JPU PAT Written Test 2021 Procedure
The PAT PhD written test will be of 100 marks each. The first paper-I will be an objective multiple choice question on general and research aptitude. The second paper-II will be subjective type in the subject concerned based on semester system syllabus (excluding elective paper) of the post-graduate course of the JP University Chapra, Bihar. The minimum qualifying marks for general applicants if 50% and for the reserved candidates is 45%. Once the PAT admission test is complete, one or two weeks later its result declares and the merit list comes. PAT admission test of JP Univ
Eligibility for PhD Admission Test PAT 2021
- The candidates have master’s degrees with at least 55% marks in aggregate or it’s equivalent to apply for PhD admission test.
- a relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of the grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/EBC/EWS/BC/differently-abled categories of candidates.
- The candidates shall ordinarily be permitted to pursue research for the PhD degree in the subject in which he/she holds a master’s degree.
- The appearing students of PG sem-IV of JPU are eligible to apply.
Subjects Wise Vacancies
Note:- The candidates can start to fill PAT PHD application form from 21st October to 30th November 2021.
How to Apply for JPU PAT PhD Admission Test Form 2021
- The process to apply online for PAT Ph.D. Admission test 2021 will be performed from jpuadmission.org portal.
- The candidates will get a link to apply for the PAT PhD admission test and click on that. Now you can see the complete PAT PhD admission form.
- You can fill it carefully and make online payments.
- The application has to be made through online mode only with the requisite test fee and colored self-attested photographs and thumb impression (right in case of female, left in case of male).
PHD Admission test Form Fee
- General/BC/EBC/EWS – Rs/- 2500
- SC/ST/Disabled/Women – Rs/-1500
JPU PhD Admission test 2021 Merit List
The subject’s wise merit list will be prepared on a scale of 100 including marks in master degree: weightage on PAT/NET/BET/JRF and interview as mentioned in the following table. The maximum weightage on marks obtained in masters degree program as 70, plus maximum weighting on PAT/NET/JRF as 10, plus interview of 20 marks. JPU PhD Admission test 2021 will come on one or two exam centers, the name of the exam center, we will mention below after the announcement.
Instructions to the Candidates for PAT Test
No. of Question – 50 full marks: 2×50 = 100
Duration of examination: 1 hour
There will be no negative marking
The students are not allowed to take out the question booklets of paper-I
Paper-II – Essay type/Subjective
Duration of Examination: 2 hours
The test will be based on the syllabus of the semester system excluding the elective paper of the post-graduation course of JPU.
Link of JPU PAT Admission Test 2021
Click Here for JPU PAT Admission 2021 Details
Click Here for JPU Official Site
Click Here for JPU PAT PHD Admission Test 2021
Click Here to Apply for JPU PAT PHD Application Form 2021
Q&A on JPU PAT PhD Admission Test 2021
Q – When will JPU PAT PhD Admission test 2021 Conduct?
Ans. December 2021
Q – When will JPU PAT PhD Admission Test 2021 Online Form Fill Start?
Ans. 21st October 2021
Q – What is the last date of the PAT PhD Admission test form fill the last date?
Ans. 30th November 2021
Q – What is the syllabus of the PAT entrance test?
Ans. Check above on this page.
Q – What is the eligibility for the PAT PhD Admission test 2021?
Ans. Check above on this page
Jai Prakash Vidyalay or University was established on 22nd November 1990 by the enactment of section 3(b) of the Bihar state universities Act, 1976 with its headquarters at Chapra, after carving it out from the then, Bihar University (now BRA Bihar University) Muzaffarpur. The territorial jurisdiction of the university is stretched over the whole of the Saran division compromising three districts of Chapra, Siwan & Gopalganj.
The colleges situated in these districts were automatically transferred to Jai Prakash University, Chapra. There are altogether 21 constituencies and 11 affiliated colleges of which 2 are deficit grant colleges (including one minority college). There are some proposed colleges of which a few are professional.