JPU Graduation Part 2 Exam Form Filling 2020
JPU BA BSc BCOM part 2 examination form filling would start from March or April month. All the candidates should Fill Part 2 Exam Form on the time. The exam form will fill online or offline it’s not confirmed but the exam form date sheet will come firstly on university official portal. We have mention above in this post some simple method to fill exam form online. If the exam form filled offline than the students should visit their college and get the exam form, fill it, and send to your colleges. The exam form fill correctly with spelling online or offline. The candidates have to pay some amount of exam form. After the filling of part 2 exam form schedule will declare. JPU Exam Form of 2nd Year.
JP University 2nd year Exam Form 2020
JPU/JPV graduation 2nd year exam form filling is going to start soon. If you are looking for part 2 exam form details than you are on the right track. The university would start to accept Ba BSc BCOM degree part 2 exam form from last March or Starting April month. For this university has started the preparation. Last year session was late but this year JPU will conduct all the examination on the time. There are more than thirty thousand candidates will apply for appear in part 2 examination 2018-21.
How to Apply JPU 2nd Year Exam Form 2020
- First of all, The candidates should visit university portal.
- Now on the university portal homepage, you will get Notice section.
- Go to the Notice section.
- In this section candidates will get Graduation Part-II Exam Form link.
- Click to that link. A new page displayed.
- Here fill all the require area and proceed to online payment.
- The candidates have to make online payment through debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- After successfully exam form fee payment, candidates can proceed to preview & submit page.
- Here click on preview and submit link, Check once what you have fill, if any error correct it and last click on Submit button.
- Get a print Your your examination form for future use.
About Jai Prakash University
JPU is the short form of Jai Prakash Vidyalay or University was established on 22nd November 1990 by the enactment of section 3(b) of Bihar state universities Act, 1976 with its head quarters at Chapra, after carving it out from the then, Bihar University (now BRA Bihar University) Muzaffarpur. The territorial jurisdiction of the university is stretched over the whole of Saran division compromising three districts of Chapra, Siwan & Gopalganj. The colleges situated in these districts were automatically transferred to Jai Prakash University, Chapra. There are altogether 21 constituency and 11 affiliated collegess in which 2 are deficit grant colleges (including one minority college). There are some proposed colleges of which a few are professional colleges.
Constituent College in Chapra (Saran)
- Rajendra College, Chapra (Saran)
- Jagdam College, Chapra (Saran)
- Jai Prakash Mahila College, Chapra (Saran)
- Ramjaipal College, Chapra (Saran)
- Ganga Singh College, Chapra (Saran)
- PC Vigyan College, Chapra (Saran)
- Jaglal Choudhary College, Chapra (Saran)
- YN College, Dighwara Saran
- Nandalal Singh CollegeDaudpur, Jaitpur Saran
- PN College, Parsa Saran
- HR College, Ammour, Saran