LNMU DDE Examination Details 2020
Examination is, at present, conducted by directorate of distance education, LNMU Kameshwar Nagar, Darbhanga per norms approved by the advisory council of directorate of distance education, LN Mithila University, Kameshwar Nagar Darbhanga & other Bodies of the University. Term End Examination (TEE) is held twice in a year. The candidates can fill the exam form from their college and the exam form will be available on candidates prospectus.
You have to Pay Rs/- 150 for examination fee. In the examination hall if any students found using unfairmeans he/she shall be expelled from the examination. The candidates can pay the examination fee of exam form the through DD by the name of LNMU Distance Education Fund A/C payable at Darbhanga. (After the admission make DD for payment). DDE LNMU BA Bcom Ma MCOM BLIS, MLIS admission 2020 June session. DDE LNMU June Admission
DDE LNMU BA/BCOM/MA/MCOM/BLIS/MLIS Admission June 2020
LNMU DDE Admission June 2020 will start soon. For the admission university will release notice very soon officially. Lalit Narayan Mithila University DDE admission for June Session. There are lots of candidates are waiting for July session admission notification. The LNMU university has released yet any notification about July admission the exam form will start to fill form 01st to 31st March 2020. LNMU Distance education admission for BA/BSC/BCOM, MA/MSC/MCOM, BLIS. MLIS available on DDE LNMU Official site. Mithila university June session distance education admission start from June to August month with late fee. LNMU Distance Education Ba Bsc Bcom Ma Msc mcom BLIS MLIS Admission 2020.
LNMU DDE Admission June 2020
LNMU DDE Admission June 2020 of Ba Bsc Bcom, Ma Msc Mcom will conduct very soon. LNMU Distance Education conduct admission twice in a Year. First block admission will conduct from January to March and the second block admission will held from June to August month. Which candidates get admission in January month will have to appear in the examination in May/June month for the examination. LNMU DDE Admission prospectus has come you can check it from DDE LNMU Official site.
|Name of the University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Department||Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)|
|Provided Courses||BA BSC BCOM MA MSC MCOM BLIS MLIS|
|Download Fee Structure of Admission 2019||Click Here|
LNMU Distance Education Admission 2020 June Session
DDE LNMU conduct admission twice in a year. First session will be start from January and second session start from June month. For any information, guidance or any help required during the period of study, a may write to coordinator / program in-charge or director , Directorate of Distance Education, LN Mithila University , Kameshwar Nagar, Darbhanga or may contact on 06272-246502 between 02:30 pm to 03:30 on working days. If any information given by the candidates is found to be wrong, his/her admission may be cancelled and all charges paid by him/her will be forfeited.
How to Apply For DDE LNMU UG/PG Admission 2020
- A copy of prospectus containing application form can be had from the sale counter of the directorate on payment of Rs/- 400 only payable through online payment / DD in favor of LNMU distance education fund A/C payable at Darbhanga . The same can be had by post also remitting Rs/- 450 only by a online Payment/DD of the nationalized bank only drawn in the favor of LNMU Distance Education Fund A/C Payable at Darbhanga along with a written request . The candidates must include your name , address, and college name behind the draft.
- A candidates seeking / desirous of admission must fill in the application form carefully and enclose all the necessary / relevant papers/ documents as mentioned like – (A) Attested photocopies of all the certificates (B) Five copies of recent 3cmx4cm size color photo.
- The application must signed by the candidates and countersigned by his/her father/guardian and must be submitted on or before the last date. Any wrong statement or willful suppression of facts may render the candidate liable to be removed from the roll of directorate of distance education.
- Original Documents are required at the time of admission for verification.
- Paper Documents to be submitted with application form.
- Filled in application form attached with prospectus
- For recent 3x4cm color photographs.
- Self-attested mark sheet from matriculation on ward.
- Photocopy of caste certificate (For Reserved Category)
- Papers/ Documents to be required at the time of admission.
- All original certificates, marks sheet for verification.
- Caste Certificate in original (For reservation category)
- Only payment DD of Program fee. (In favor of LNMU Distance Education Fund A/C Payable at Darbhanga)
- Only Payment/DD of Rs/- 100 for gandhian library )In favor of LNMU Distance Education Fund A/C Payable at Darbhanga)