If you make you career around between height of the sky , then by becoming a commercial pilot, you can make this dream come true. There is details about pilot jobs. It’s really useful for you all. Specially about commercial pilot licence(cpl).
Types of pilot
1.Student pilot license
2. Private pilot license
3. Commercial pilot license
1. Student pilot license:-The candidates who pass 12th with science stream can apply for student pilot license (SPL).Candidates minimum age should be 16 years. After getting the spl , the directorate general of civil aviation government of india (DGCA) also has to register. But before this, it is necessary to have a medical certificate along with the security clearance as well as a bank gurentee. then, you will have to undergo an oral examination , After then you can be qualification to SPL certificate
2.private pilot license:- After then SPL certificate, you need (PPL) private pilot license. Only after this can the candidates be eligible to a written exam you are eligible to PPL license or note there is needed 12th with science stream and minimum age 17 years. You must also get a medical certificate to armed forces central medical establishment (AFCME) with this.
3. Commercial Pilot License:- Under the commercial pilot license course, ground training, simulator training and flying training is given to the candidates . Under the ground training and flying , air navigation, flying planing and meteorological humans are also taught in the air. Single engine plane are learned to fly. A students with cpl can also a company b.sc aviation.
commercial pilot Related College To this Courses
- India colleges to this courses.
- Rajputana aviation academy kota (Rajasthan)
- Ahamdabad aviation and Aeronotics, ahamdabad.
- madhay pradesh flying club indore and bhopal
- Indian institute of aeronotics new delhi.
- Indian institute of aeronotics science jamshedpur.
Flying as a commercial pilot
Application for admission in cpl courses from Indra gandhi national flying academy.
Total seats- 150
Last date 12 april 2017.
12th with PCM amd English minimum 55% marks
OBC/SC/ST – 50%
No more then 17 years.
To enter this course online examination will be held on 14 may 2017. Passed applicants will call for interview after then interview pilot aptitude test will be taken. only successful applicants will entered in this course.
There is question related to , general english, math, physics, resoaning, and current affairs. There is 12th leval question. Objective types and no negative marking.
SC/ST – Some Concession
Payment of fee by the credit or debit card /SBI net banking
How to apply
Go To Indira Gandhi National Flying Academy website http://igrua.gov.in and online.
Last Date of application – 12 april 2017.