Allahabad University admission in various courses in the field of science, arts, commerce, law etc. Allahabad University admission in this course will be done on the basis of entrance exam which is done by universities. To the in these courses, students must have to cleared entrance examination. There is all details about Allahabad University Admission 2018 Courses.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2018 Courses List
- UGAT(Undergraduate Admission Test)
- PGAT(Postgraduate Admission Test)
- MBARD(GBPSSI) Admission Test
- IPS (Instatute of Professional Studies Admission Test)
- MBA(MONIBRA Admission Test )
- LAT(Law Admission Test-3 years)
- BA LLB(Five year Integrated Course Admission Test)
- M.Ed 2018
- B.Ed 2018
- LLM 2018
- CRET 2018
- Diploma 2018
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2018
Allahabad University Exam Date
|Releasing of Notification||2nd week of April 2018|
|Online Application Form Submission||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form Submit||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||2nd or 3rd week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of June 2018|
How to Fill Allahabad University Application Form 2018
- Application Form fill will be online only.
- It will be available in the 3rd week of April 2018.
- Fill the given Instruction in the application form like:- personal detail, academic, etc.
- Students have to upload the photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Re-check the application form after completing.
- Students have to pay fee through online or offline mode.
- Take a print of application form for future use.
the application fee can be given through any branch of HDFC bank.
Students have to pay application fee through online or by challan.
Students can use credit card/debit card/ or net banking.
|Exam||GEN/OBC/ Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|M.Ed||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|CRET||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|LFAT||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
|MBARD+MBA||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 750/-|
|UGAT,PGAT,IPS LAT & IPS||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
PGAT 2018: Applying students must have any graduation degree from any recognized university bu any stream.
UGAT 2018: The Students must have Intermediate degree or appearing.
MBARD/MBA 2018: The students have graduation degree from any stream by recognized university.
LAW 2018: The students have graduation degree from any stream by recognized university. There is needed 45% marks(sc/st 40% marks).
LLM 2018: The students must have graduation degree in law from any recognized university.
LFAT 2018: The students must pass 12th from any recognized board. There is needed 45% marks(sc/st 40% marks). The students age must be 20 year(GEN/OBC) 22 years(sc/st) as on 01 July 2018.
IPS 2018: The minimum qualification is 12th with recognized board. appear students ca apply.